Recent closures of group activities have meant cancellations or postponements of events at Campialba for the time being.
If you have a booking with us in coming months and would like to postpone, we are happy to transfer your security deposit to a new date either later this year or next year.
Our Winter Camps for Primary and Secondary aged students normally held in June/July holidays this year have been cancelled for 2020. The same is true for the Winter Retreat we had planned to run in July.
For general advice about COVID19 restrictions in Queensland, visit https://www.qld.gov.au/
Last updated 26/3/2020